Thursday, March 4, 2010

You Should TOTALLY Do This

I've recently been doing a lot of writing on a chalkboard surface...and thinking...and that's where the trouble begins. So, I checked out Edie's post over at lifeingrace. Ahhh-mazing! I now am obsessing about when and where I'd LOVE to have a chalk surface...for ME. Well, I guess the kids would enjoy it a little too. And maybe my husband would leave me a sweet little note here and there...Anyway, I thought you'd enjoy this GINorMOUs collection of chalkboard related stuff over at The Nesting Place.

Make sure you get some coffee and keep the kids occupied so you can browse through all of this stuff. Better yet, have the kids curl up with you and look at the ideas together:) Inspirational for the whole family! Good weekend projects or family projects that pay off for years to come.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Gonna take a peek! : ) Thanks for the warning....should warm up the Chai Tea, perhaps!

Talisha said...

MMM, Chai! Thanks for the idea, Kathy:)

Post a Comment